Chanel Unleashes New Nail Lacquers - Django and Vendetta
Chanel sure has been on a roll with nail polish as of late. We loved the bright, juicy shades from last summer's Los Angeles collection but their two latest colors, for spring 2009, really go above and beyond.
Vendetta, a shimmering, deep-as-the-ocean purple, might reach the iconic status of (dare we say it) Vamp.
And Django is our dream shade of peachy beige. We've been a fan of opaque, barely there shades forever, but now the nude shade is perfectly on-trend for spring.
We've only used up an entire bottle of polish once or twice in our lives, but we have a feeling we might make it through both of these.
Leave a Comment
Tags for Chanel Unleashes New Nail Lacquers - Django and Vendetta
Nail and Nail Art newest
- Guess Which GUY Celeb Is Wearing Patterned Nails! (Is There Any Chance In Heck This Could Catch On?)
- DIY | Martin Margiela Inspired Nail Art
- 10 Things You Just Can’t Do With Pointy Nails
- Friday Fun: Cute Nail Polishes In Every Color Of The Rainbow (Literally!)
- 3 Easy Beauty Tricks That Will Make You Instantly Hotter This Weekend
- The Complete (Komplete?) Nicole by OPI Kardashian Kolors Nail Polish Collection: Which One Is Your Favorite?!
- Orange You Glad This Is the New Nail Trend?
- Kardashian Kolors: Nicole by OPI Nail Polish Collection Revealed!
- My New Nail Idea Obsession: Summer Shoes And A Fall Pedicure
- My Favorite Nail Color For July 2011
Nail and Nail Art older
- Poll: Choose Your Favorite Celebrity Manicure (And Bling!)
- Finally, OPI Releases its 90210 Inspired Collection
- Goth-Looking Black Toenails: A Do or a Don't?
- This Is My Pick For Best Neutral Nail polish Of The Moment
- Dame Edna for M.A.C.: A Curious Collaboration on the Makeup Front
- Oddly Appealing: Chloe Sevigny's Experiment with Fall Colors
- Nail Polish Is Bad For Nails
- Lee Redmond, the Longest Nails in the World
- Get nearly famous nails with Superstar Nail Lacquer
- Mani-pedis cost even more than you thought