Get nearly famous nails with Superstar Nail Lacquer
You know the economic crisis is real when you start to adjust your small indulgences, like skipping morning coffee, getting your eyebrows done every eight weeks instead of four, and doing your manicure at home.
On the up side, when you DIY your fingers, you can change colors as often as you want without feeling guilty for wasting a perfectly good polish.
That's a good thing when you have fun colors like Park Avenue Purple and Gucci Green to make you look and feel rich, even when your pocketbook is a bit light.
Superstar Nail Lacquer is the brand behind the fancy colors and festive names, and you can get these, plus 19 other colors like Bombshell Blue and Oscar Bronze.
Quick drying and inexpensive (just .50 a bottle), you can afford both the time and money to look as look sleek and stylish as Superstar fans like Kristen Ritter from 27 Dresses and Niecy Nash of Clean House and Reno 911 fame.
In fact, we're having so much fun with Superstar Nail Lacquer, we're glad to be doing our own nails!
Leave a Comment
Tags for Get nearly famous nails with Superstar Nail Lacquer
Nail and Nail Art newest
- Guess Which GUY Celeb Is Wearing Patterned Nails! (Is There Any Chance In Heck This Could Catch On?)
- DIY | Martin Margiela Inspired Nail Art
- 10 Things You Just Can’t Do With Pointy Nails
- Friday Fun: Cute Nail Polishes In Every Color Of The Rainbow (Literally!)
- 3 Easy Beauty Tricks That Will Make You Instantly Hotter This Weekend
- The Complete (Komplete?) Nicole by OPI Kardashian Kolors Nail Polish Collection: Which One Is Your Favorite?!
- Orange You Glad This Is the New Nail Trend?
- Kardashian Kolors: Nicole by OPI Nail Polish Collection Revealed!
- My New Nail Idea Obsession: Summer Shoes And A Fall Pedicure
- My Favorite Nail Color For July 2011
Nail and Nail Art older
- Mani-pedis cost even more than you thought
- Wild Nail Art Trends Summer By Melissa Goldberg
- Do it Yourself Pedicure? DIY Pedicure Save Your Cash for Shoes
- Who doesn't want nails like Brenda?
- Tip of the day: Does nail polish go bad?
- Tip of the day: Celeb favs - makeup - nail polish
- Kate Walsh: burgundy traditionalist
- Helen Mirren: sheer matching magic matches her nails to her dress
- Carmen Electra: star nail design manicure
- Jennife Lopez: glittering dress-up and glamorous nails